Thursday 4 July 2013

A Date For Your Diary


One for the Brightonians here, on the 21st July Johnny Loves June Vintage Fair makes a return to Shoreham!

 
You will find around thirty five stalls showcasing a range of items to Ice Cream Parlour, Jive Dancing and a Vintage Hair and Beauty Parlour I am very tempted to book in for some half moon nails, for a mere £7!
 
I personally love visiting Vintage Fairs around Brighton. Unlike anywhere else in the country, they really are the hub of creativity and it is SO inspiring to see what everyone else is up to. There is so much more than the standard charity shop picks (which I admit I love) and shabby chic. You have the unique opportunity to indulge in the smaller designers and makers that are inspired by their local surroundings and culture. It is so refreshing and I really believe carrying the 'vintage trend' on into the current day. Here is a selection of some of the stallholders that will be showcasing their amazing work at Johnny Loves June...

 
You will find me with my boyfriend on his stall, for Hold Fast Co. He hand draws tattoo inspired sketches which can be picked up as a sketch (if you have a particular frame in mind) or in a sourced vintage frame! He has recently been working on the most amazing images so please keep an eye on the Facebook page!

PIN UP COWGIRL VINTAGE 50'S INSPIRED HANDMADE FRINGED LAPTOP CASE
I am obsessed with Foxy Flamingo, the creations of lovely Lisa who we met at another fair in Horsham. Her designs are so kitsch! Brighton born and bred, she also stocks her wares in Kemp Town Trading Post!
 

Not forgetting the amazing creations of blogger and gorgeous girl Emma, of Lady Jardin fame. She is a crochet extraordinaire and I highly recommend that you check out her animal creations on her Facebook page!
 
I think I will have to hold on to the old purse strings quite tightly!
 
Hope to see you there,
 
Hannah xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. Hannah x