Sunday 2 June 2013

Sunday Best



With a visit to a Vintage Fair on the cards, I decided to get my Sunday Best out. The sun was shining and I thought it a perfect opportunity to debut some recent purchases.
 
I recently got this Dollydagger Strawberry Picnic Bustle Dress, and have to say that I love it so much that I have been wearing it everywhere.  The neckline is very square which reveals a very demure amount of collarbone before gathering in at the waist. It is a bustle dress, so defines the waist and then 'poofs' out slightly to give a very flattering shape which I think is quite 1940's Dior New Look, like dress number 4 below. Dollydagger have some new designs coming in soon, with the same style dress but in a strawberry and gingham print which is below too.

 
I paired it with my new Rocket Originals Olivias, rose brooch from my previous post, vintage hat, vintage handbag and H&M cream cardigan. Both bag and cardigan are looking slightly worse for wear, and I was quite open to potentially picking up some replacements at the vintage fair but unfortunately it turned out to be a bit rubbish! It looks like I will be indulging my Ebay addiction again!
 
Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. Hannah x