Wednesday 13 February 2013

Specs Appeal


Don't these wondeful ladies look fantastic?!
 
Every time I walk down Gardener Street in Brighton's North Lanes, I always take a wistful look into Brompton's Of Brighton. Its fantastic, colourful array of beautiful eyewear cries out to me.
 
I am supposed to wear glasses for work (damn computers) and so I am trying to scrape around for some pennies to go towards a fantastic, fifites inspired pair.
 
I adore the classy look that these glasses give, and especially when teamed with some lipstick and a vintage hairstyle. I love looking at images of our favourite vintage icons in their specs.
 




Lots of love,

Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. Hannah x