Sunday 17 February 2013

Oh I Do Like to be Beside the Seaside!

A glorious day in Brighton today meant it only necessary for a long stroll along the sea. The fine weather really gets everyone out and about, and it is so lovely to see everyone making the most of it! All that sunshine could only call for some photos...




We also decided to visit the Brighton Tattoo Convention. Held at the Hilton Metropole, there were absolutely loads of stalls featuring tattooists from all over the world! Plenty of eye candy too, with lots of bearded and tattooed men walking round, as well as lots of vintage ladies! I had a sneaky look at the beautiful dresses on the Oh My Honey! stall and a chat to the lovely ladies on the Brighton Belles WI stand. I think I may go! It all sounds very exciting, with events such a guest speakers, cake decorating and much more. It would be a brilliant way to meet some more people. I would love to hear if any of you lovely readers go?


I hope you had a lovely weekend!
 
Hannah xxx

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to join the Brighton Belles for years but always been to shy to go on my own. Fancy taking a trip together one week?

    Em
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. Hannah x