Friday 30 November 2012

Christmas Is Coming!

 
 
...And this blog is going to become very very Christmassy!
 
Over the next twelve days I am going to do a blog post every day for the next 12 days, Brighton's very own 12 Days of Christmas!
 
I have written a few ideas down but please let me know if there is anything in particular that you would like to me post about! You can comment at the bottom of this post, or Tweet me @ABrightonBelle_
 
I can't wait to blog every day and hope that you all enjoy reading them. My posts will take a definite Christmassy direction, however may also give you a few ideas for any lovely gifts or ways to get into the Christmas spirit!
 
I look forward to my first post tomorrow,
 
Lots of Love,
 
Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. Hannah x